Welcome to AzhariTech. These Terms of Service (“Agreement”) set forth the terms and conditions under which you may access and use our website and related services (“Service”). This Agreement is a legally binding agreement between you (“User”) and AzhariTech. By accessing and using the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you may not access or use the Service.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content and materials available on the Service, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, are the property of AzhariTech, its affiliates, partners or licensors and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, display, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content or materials obtained from the Service without the prior written consent of AzhariTech.
You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Service by, any third party. You also agree not to:
- Post, upload or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or any portion thereof, including any user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
The Service is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. AzhariTech does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor does it make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service. AzhariTech makes no warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or quality of any content or materials obtained through the Service.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall AzhariTech be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Service, or the content and materials obtained through the Service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AzhariTech, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, or any activity related to your account by you or any other person accessing the Service using your account.
AzhariTech may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement.
Modifications to Agreement
AzhariTech reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time.